Our company was established in 1941 and it is directed by the third generation of the family at present.
The present situation of the company is the result of a long process, which started from a small workshop of shoe upper parts manufactoring and leather business originally. In the 90's the former retail shop developed into a company with limited responsibility and it has become a market-leading wholesaler company on an area of 500 m2. Our retail division is selling directly to individuals and shoe repair workshops as well.
The wholesaler unit is not only involved into basic materials and accessories of orhtopedical and traditional manual or mechanical shoe manufacturing but according to the market requirements and as a result of permanent extension of their profile they are also trading with basic materials needed for wooden, printing, unpholstery industries.
We do our best to provide a full service to our custormers on a high standard. Therefore we guarantee a large stock and the most favourable price level but also we have contract s with several companies so that our customers could buy their products always at the same price through us.
In the interest of a succesful business policy we represent the products of many foreign companies (Austrian, German, Dutch, Polish, Slovene) on the Hungarian market.
We would like to find further companies who are planning to extend their activity in Hungary which could lead to a cooperation with us. We are also looking forward meeting Hungarian comapnies who would need a representative in Budapest eventually.